Effective Date: January 1, 2020
In preparation for the California Consumer Privacy Act, which is scheduled to take affect January 1, 2020 CTM NA Inc. has made the appropriate policy updates and procedures to accommodate the data privacy rights of California residents that conduct business with CTM NA Inc. For more information see below or our website at https://info.us.travelctm.com/ccpa
Request to Know:
You may request and, subject to certain exemptions, we will provide:
• The categories of personal information we collected about you.
• The categories of sources of the personal information we collected about you.
• Our business or commercial purpose for collecting the personal information.
• The categories of personal information we disclosed about you to a service provider.
• The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (data portability).
Request to Delete:
You may request that we delete personal information we have collected from you. Subject to exemptions, such as a need to retain the information to service products you have purchased from us, we will delete the personal information we have collected from you.
For questions please contact your CTM account representative.