There is a lot to learn at GBTA 2019, including more than 175 education sessions and over 160 speakers and panelists!
Whether you are a first-time attendee or a seasoned GBTA veteran, careful allocation of your time is critical to maximizing your investment in the conference. Here are our favorite “don’t miss” sessions this year:
NDC is here and Travel Managers need to know what they don’t know yet! This 3-part series will get you up to speed.
- NDC- Here is What I Know (& What You Should Know): Travel Manager View 1/3 Presented by the GBTA Technology Committee
- NDC – It’s Really Here: Airline View 2/3 Presented by GBTA Technology Committee
- NDC– Is the Technology Ready and Working?: Tech View 3/3 Presented by GBTA Technology Committee
Re-evaluate your KPIs:
Redefine the “value” in your travel program. This session will stretch your ideas of what constitutes value and how to improve the traveler experience.
- Leveraging Data and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to Improve the Traveler Experience and Drive Business Success Research Sponsored by ARC
To support global programs:
Hear tips on supporting both global organizational software platforms with the nuance of in-market travel needs.
Hear what’s expected to happen around the globe with trends through 2023.
To support wellness:
Keep your road warriors healthy and happy on the road.
To help you evaluate emerging technology:
Hear about how trip disruption can impact your overall travel program and assign new benchmarks for success.
Hear travel buyers and appliers debate the hot issue of dynamic pricing in accommodations.
- Point Counterpoint – Who wins the Dynamic Pricing Battle? (Large spend) Presented by the GBTA Accommodations Committee
Be sure to talk with CTM to hear our about how to maximize your attendance at GBTA 2019. We hope to see you in Chicago! Be sure to visit CTM at Booth #4023 for the latest on CTM technology, service and how we can drive your return on investment. Click here to set up a booth demo with us at the expo. We hope to see you there!
SHARE THIS PAGE: